The CSL offers support and counselling to lesbians+, and fosters social ties and community solidarity.
- Free individual or couple check-ins on various issues and concerns (ask for help here)
- Assistance with the process for asylum applications based on sexual orientation or gender identity
- Sex workshops
- Group intervention
For more informations and to get help, please contact
- Film nights
- Discussion groups
- Board games
- Art wellness workshops
- Drop-in: food assistance, computers, printing and photocopying, Wi-Fi access, library, media library
Check out our Facebook events here.
Awareness and information
- Organization of awareness campaigns, especially on the topics of domestic violence, prevention of STIs and combating lesbophobia
- Contributions to scientific and academic research
- Any other requests from the community or the media