The Centre de solidarité lesbienne (CSL) provides free individual counseling services to support you in your efforts to improve your well-being.
Various reasons for consultation:
- Mental health (depression, anxiety, grief and bereavement)
- Violence in romantic and intimate relationships (intimate partner violence)
- Sexuality (desire, STBBIs, communication within a couple, jealousy, sexual practices)
- Immigration/asylum claims
- Questioning on gender identity or sexual/romantic orientation
- coming out
- Sexual violence
Couples and triad counselling is also offered.
Our services are inclusive of trans and non-binary people as well as non-monogamous and polyamorous people.
To ask for individual conselling, please complete this form.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com / 514.526.2452